“For a one time fee of $349 for artists, you will gain unlimited worldwide distribution with our platform for the lifetime of your career. You will never have to pay for distribution again”. – Tiffany Gaines
This deal is being offered through Universal Music Group’s main distributor, INgrooves Music Group, which is currently the leading digital distributor in the world. We provide the same distribution channel used by Lady Gaga, One Republic, U2, Rihanna and many other Universal Music Group artists.
We offer a 70/30 split, with the artist taking 70%. The contract will renew at the beginning of each year, unless cancelled 30 days prior. You are free to involve yourself with as many other projects as you see fit outside the scope of our 70/30 split contract.
Why pay for distribution up front?
Smaller distribution websites like tunecore.com or cdbaby.com charge artists to upload and distribute each time a new single or album is released, as well as an annual fee for each of those singles and albums thereafter. This can leave artists feeling like they are being penalized for continuing and progressing in their careers. For example, Tunecore charges $24.99 for each album, plus $49.99 annually for that album. So in one year, the artist is spending $74.98 to distribute one album. Without even releasing any other music, in 5 years, the artist would be spending $199.96 (the annual $49.99 x 4 years) just to keep it on Tunecore. Most serious artists want to release several singles, and at least one album per year. As you can see, the cost of continuing to release music really adds up with other distributors.
This is what makes our one time fee for lifetime distribution the obvious choice. Unlimited single and album distribution is ideal for any artist who is serious about their career. Not only will you have major label distribution, but you also retain the freedom to work with any other label or rep of the entertainment industry that you want. If you pick up a sponsor after being on our platform, any financial benefit gained is yours to keep. If you get a single deal offer from another label (independent or major), you will not have to come negotiate with us. That is your exclusive deal. All outside opportunities that you gain as a result from our platform is for your benefit only. Our only requirement is that any music distributed through us is kept on our platform only. For example, if you send us a single to be distributed, you cannot distribute the same single through through Tunecore or any other platform. This will be discovered, and in the process both distributors will hold your profit until they can determine who the rightful distributor is.
What we offer:
- Music distribution through 600+ online retailers (currently more retailers than any distribution platform worldwide).
- Exclusive incentives such as contests, events, tour opportunities, publishing placement opportunities and more.
- Ways to earn a consistent income through distribution deals.
- Ways to increase your current and future fan base.
- Assistance with your publishing, copyrights, registering with PROs, marketing strategies, structuring monthly, quarterly and yearly goals and setting you up for success.
- Consultation and guidance with entertainment industry executives, and more.
If you are a label owner, your artists need to have well mixed and presentable music when the time comes for distribution. You are responsible for the level of quality and skill represented by your label. Covers or samples will not be allowed on the platform unless the proper paperwork from the Harry Fox Agency or the actual publisher is included with your submissions. If you are an artist and ready to move forward, please make sure you have the following ready to go before contacting us:
- One project finished. This can be one full album or at least 2 singles, ready to be distributed.
- Songs submitted must be mixed well. Mastering is optional, however, if you are interested in radio campaigns, all singles submitted must be both mixed and mastered.
- You must have payment ready in full. No payment plans allowed.
If you would like more information, or are ready to get started, please contact us. We can also arrange a conference call to discuss more at a time that is convenient for both you and our CEO, Tiffany Gaines.